These are real funny; it’s not meant to be disrespectful of immodest. It’s simple humor. Imagine guys using those lines in front of the girlsâ€™ family?
1. “OH MY GOSH! I just saw part of your hair, now you’re obliged to marry me.”
2. “Our parents engaged us when we were little, they must have forgotten to tell you.”
3. “I’d like to be more than just your brother in Islam.”
4. “To watch you pray is a sin of its own.”
5.”Will my platinum VISA cover your dowry?”
6.”You can’t play basketball with a jilbab on, marry me, and we will go one-on-one our entire life.”
7.”Muslims are supposed to have many children, and I am willing to do my part…”
8.”Will you help the cause of the Ummah by helping me fulfill my deen?”
9.”Wanna pray in jamaat? shoulder to shoulder, feet to feet?”
10.”Assalamualaikum, so what time does a hurain (beautiful person from Jannah) like you have to be back in paradise?”
11. What school of thought do you follow because I thought about you all through school
12. Can I have your wali’s phone number?
13. So, read any good Surahs lately?
14. Do you believe in the hereafter? Oh you do? Then you know what I’m hereafter.
16. Would you like to see my collection of Bukhari’s?
17. Lets get married so I dont have to lower my gaze everytime you walk in the room
16. Didn’t we meet when I went on Hajj/fought Jihad/ on the day we testified Allah was our lord?
18. I’ve had to fast every day since the day that I first saw you.
19. It must be Laylatul Qadr. Because that’s the night that angels come down from Heaven.
20. Sister, is your hijab naturally blonde?
21. You remind me of the Ka’aba. I can walk around you all day long.
22. That Noor on your face really brings out your eyes.
23. Do you work for Al-Qaeda? Because you’ve just abducted my heart.
24. Your father must be Osama Bin Laden, because you’re da BOMB!
25. Are your feet tired? Because you’ve been performing Tawaaf in my mind all day long?
26. You remind me of the Ka’aba. I can walk around you all day long.
27. Would you like to help me wake up for Fajr?
28. Are you a Shiite? Because when I saw you, I said to myself, “She aiight”.
29. I thought the “Hoor Al-Ayn” only lived in Jannah.
30. That hijab really compliments your eyes..
31. Do you wanna date? I bought a box full when I went to Madinah.
32. Girl, you fine. I see praying five times a day has paid off.
33. That’s a nice burka. Can I talk you out of it?
34. I need to break my fast. Can I have a date?
35. I didnt trip over my thobe, I fell for you.
36. I know Halal meat does a body good, but ~~~~, how much you been eatin’?